Odroid-XU4 Commercial Onprem WebServer Installation Issue

I am trying to install the OpenALPR webserver on an Odroid-XU4 which utilizes an ARMv7 Processor rev 3. I am utilizing Ubuntu 16.04.6 and have followed the On-Premise Installation Documentation for Ubuntu 16.04, running the command:

bash <(curl https://deb.openalpr.com/install)

The installation process results in the following error towards the end of installation:

--------------------------------------
Remember to run:
  openalpr-web-createdb
to initialize the OpenALPR database
--------------------------------------
Processing triggers for libc-bin (2.23-0ubuntu11) ...
Processing triggers for ureadahead (0.100.0-19.1) ...
Processing triggers for systemd (229-4ubuntu21.22) ...
Processing triggers for ufw (0.35-0ubuntu2) ...
Please enter your MySQL root password:
mysql: [Warning] Using a password on the command line interface can be insecure.
Restarting Django FastCGI: /etc/init.d/openalpr-web, alprsitestart-stop-daemon: warning: failed to kill 9297: No such process
 not running, alprsite.
mysql: [Warning] Using a password on the command line interface can be insecure.
/usr/share/openalpr-web/venv/bin/python: 1: /usr/share/openalpr-web/venv/bin/python: Syntax error: word unexpected (expecting ")")
Installation failed.

Running the following command I get this error:

odroid@scp:~$ /usr/share/openalpr-web/venv/bin/python
-bash: /usr/share/openalpr-web/venv/bin/python: cannot execute binary file: Exec format error

Which leaves me to believe that the virtual environment’s compiled python binary can not run on the ARMv7 Processor. Any insights on what is wrong and how I can go about fixing this issue?

Ubuntu Release:

odroid@scp:~$ cat /etc/lsb-release
DISTRIB_ID=Ubuntu
DISTRIB_RELEASE=16.04
DISTRIB_CODENAME=xenial
DISTRIB_DESCRIPTION="Ubuntu 16.04.6 LTS"