I am going to be using Dahua camera

Hi My camera does detect under IPCamera auto detect say 192.x.x.x:80 and then I have to enter the username password but as soon I hit okay The Application Disappears and then nothing…

What is going on ? Is there something that I need to do on camera setting or add it in different way ?

Do you know the RTSP stream URL? If so, you can always type that in manually. The autodiscovery feature is simply looking for an RTSP Stream URL to plug-in. So, if you know that value you can type it in and bypass autodiscovery.

I think the issue here is that our ONVIF auto-discovery is failing. If you can setup the camera on public internet and e-mail us credentials (to support@openalpr.com) we can take a look to try and diagnose what the problem might be.

-Matt

I had the same issue. I was trying to add the stream under alprdconfig and it would crash.
I went to the web broswer and did the following:
Configuration -> Agents -> Configure -> Add Stream -> Camera Stream Config -> Dahua
-Enter ip address of camera
-Check box for Use credential
-Enter Username and password
-Leave Generic as connection strategy

My problem at this point is it would only locate the D1 stream and not my 1080 stream.
I had to play with channel and subtype until I located the correct stream as the following:

rtsp://username:password@ip address:554/cam/realmonitor?channel=1&subtype=0

hope this helps you.

Jamison